Our Southeast Asia Bucket List is here….so exciting!
There are sooo many things we both want to do, see, eat, visit and experience. As we are going across 10 countries in 7 months, here is our list (we will be slowly be adding to this list as we do more research and realise everything is possible in Southeast Asia!!)
- Visit a natural infinity pool – Kuang Si Waterfall in Luang Prabang. Laos.
- See orangutans – Borneo. Malaysia
- Swim with a turtle
- Relax and soak in a natural hot spring – Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines
- Live high up in a treehouse
- Learn to dive – Complete the PADI Open Water Course (Andrew)
- Dive in Bali – see our top 10 diving destinations in Southeast Asia
- See a volcano…..and maybe climb it
- Get a relaxing Thai/Balinese massage
- Cook an authentic meal outdoors – Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam
- Catch our own fish and barbecue it on the beach
- See fireflies
- Attend a tuna auction in Japan
- Ride an elephant
- Try some local Thai insect delicacies
- See a Komodo dragon
- Stay in a hut in Bora Bora
- Learn to surf in Bali
- Ride a camel
- Get on a fast bullet train
- Climb Mount Kinabalu
What is on your list?
Is there something amazing we both need to do ourselves….leave me a comment.
Want to find out which countries we are galavanting across. Click here